BENEFITS OF USING AN UNMANNED AERIAL SYSTEM:
An unmanned aerial systems (UAV or Drone) can replace some existing technologies such as the helicopter, aeroplane or satellite images, and in many cases they can replace people being in high risk areas, such as elevated areas requiring rope access or high ladder access for inspections.
The UAV can survey roof tops, bridges, telecom towers, gas flare stacks in LNG plants, gaining an overview of building construction progress, It can also provide stunning photography & videography for real estate marketing and promotion.
UAVs are far less costly to operate than fully manned helicopters & aircraft. Multiroter UAVs can fly closer into areas where no full size aircraft can operate and therefore obtain images from a much closer perspective in high definition. Images can also be broadcast “live” at the same time to a ground station and enable perfect framing of shots by the operator.
The main advantages of our UAVs are:
- RISK / SECURITY – UAVs can access difficult or dangerous areas without risk to people ie assessing storm damage, flooding, accident scenes and fires.
- SAVE TIME & MONEY – The implementation of a UAV is quite fast. This allows time saving and direct operating cost savings compared to the deployment of rope access or inspection teams and conventional helicopters & aircraft
- NEW PERSPECTIVES – The versatility of a UAV and what it can access allows customers to discover new and fresh perspectives, for example in Real Estate by showing not only the property but the area surrounding it.
- GREEN – A UAV generates very little noise compared to full size helicopters & aircraft. It generally uses electrical energy which minimises pollution and its batteries are recyclable.
- INNOVATIVE – Individuals, small companies and organizations can benefit and take advantage of the positive and innovative solutions and cost effectiveness made possible by civilian UAVs,
Contact us today to discuss your requirements.